Projector Lamp Return/Exchange Form
PROJECTOR AND TV LAMP WARRANTY
If the Projector/TV lamp is defective: Contact us immediately at 1-800-261-0741 or email@example.com. Original lamps are under warranty for 365 days and compatible lamps are under warranty for 150 days from shipping date.
- RMA PROCEDURE - When you contact us, we will email you an RMA form. You must ship the lamp back within 15 days of receiving the RMA or it will be refused.
- Item must be in original, undamaged packaging without any markings, a $15 repackaging fee will apply if this condition is not met.
- Double-box the lamp with packing material around the lamp and between the boxes in the same way we sent it to you to prevent damage during shipping. NTI is not responsible for damage during return shipping.
- Customer pays for shipping the lamp back to Newport Technology.
- Please note Shipping Charges are non refundable if the lamp was ordered in error.
- A tracking number should be obtained by the customer when shipping the item.
- Write the RMA number on the outer shipping box, or the package will be refused at the dock. Put a copy of the RMA form inside the box.
- We will inspect the lamp and send you a replacement of the same item.
- We must receive your lamp before a replacement can be sent.
- If a new lamp is needed before a replacement can be shipped, please place a new order, and write on the RMA form that you would like a refund instead of a replacement( Only valid during the first 30 days from original shipment date)
- Original lamps are under warranty for 365 days and compatible lamps are under warranty for 150 days from shipping date and will not be replaced at the end of warranty.
- The warranty will be voided if the product has been damaged by the customer, modified or disassembled in any way.